We are dedicated at ihkar.com to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to help remedy those problems. Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 priority; we want you happy each and every time you buy from us.However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
- If an item you ordered from ihkar.com does not meet your expectations do write to us and we will happily try to assist you.
- We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition.However, there is a remote possibility that:
o The item may be damaged during transit
o Or there might be a manufacturing defect
o Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by human error
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item:
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed.
- We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you
- If the originally ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
- If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever.
- Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
Here Are Some Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns:
- Always email us first, if you have a problem on email@example.com
- Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
- Never send back an item without consulting with us, it's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time; be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
- Always return your items using registered airmail / courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
- We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send through suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
Item availability failure:
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by customer then we will promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services along with their shipping charges.
All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account take about 3 to 5 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next credit card statement.
Be Extra Alert when Accepting Parcel from Courier:
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery-only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & Description Disclaimer:
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color,handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values. While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
Customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received. Ihkar Designs firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
It is practically impossible for Ihkar Designs to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor.A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any item from Ihkar Designs is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following –
- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice verse. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many a time’s green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off white, white and cream colors.
- Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
- Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
- Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, hand loom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are-not made by machines, as each piece made is unique in itself. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one so the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant inartistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.